Monday, May 4, 2009

It's time to start a blog

It seems like a good idea to start a blog. I'm not exactly sure what direction I'm going to take it. But I'm thinking it'll probably end up a little mix of things including information and thoughts on the Snuggle Monsters that I make, charities I'm involved with, personal stories and musings, links to things I like online, and anything else I feel like. We shall see. 

Here are some of the monsters I've been making. You can find more in my shop.



7 comments:

Meaghan said...

Congrats on the blog! Looking forward to watching the Snuggle Monsters evolve. :-)

www.Brickworkz.com said...

Holy cow- do I get to be the first to say on this blog how cool the Snuggle Monsters are!?

Blogging is fun- here's hoping you enjoy the experiment!

~ Brian

Kimmie.K said...

Very cute monsters! Good luck!

www.Brickworkz.com said...

D'oh! Meaghan beat me by 2 little minutes.

Jessica said...

Welcome to blogging! Good luck, and keep those fantastic, cute monsters comin'!

ChasingMyStar said...

Oh wow thanks everyone! I didn't even realize that I had all these comments here! Did they just pop up?! haha. Thanks!! I'm excited about the blog!

Ocracoke Island said...

Very cute monsters, Mary
from
Mary